Courses:Field Robot Summer Course 2014
Why waste your summer vacation doing nothing at the beach, when you can have fun building an autonomous field robot together with fellow students at the University of Southern Denmark?
Our summer course focuses on design and development of field robots for sustainable biological production. You will work in interdisciplinary project groups with students from design, mechanics, electronics, mechatronics, computer science, mathematics, physics etc. Each group will build their own field robot and will have an opportunity to participate in the international competition FieldRobotEvent.
This is the course page for the Field Robot Summer Course 2014, a part of it-summeruniversity.dk
During the summer course
- August 4. to August 29. 2014 (full time study)
- Faculty of Engineering, Odense, University of Southern Denmark
- 7.5 ECTS, individual oral exam, grading according to Danish 7 point scale.
You must be enrolled in an engineering or science study program and passed the 4th semester in design, mechanics, computer science, physics, mathematics, etc. The course is free of charge for BSc and MSc students within DK as part of their curriculum, others will have to pay a course fee. Please look at the How to apply for the summer course and Tuition pages for more information.
Before the summer course
- Information flyer (Danish)
- Course information at the university website
- Course descriptions: BSc. / MSc. / PhD
- How to apply for the summer course
- Course preparations (optional pre-reading material)
- FieldRobot on FaceBook
Kjeld Jensen +45 2778 1926 email@example.com