FroboMind is a robot control system software platform designed for field robotics research. If you are interested in learning how FroboMind works and how you might utilize if for your field robots we recommend that you:
- Take a look at the What is FroboMind page. This will tell you about the overall concepts of FroboMind.
- Look into the FroboMind architecture which describes how the FroboMind software is organized.
- Try out FroboMind by following the FroboMind installation guide.
- Run the simple demonstration to test your installaion and get an idea about the possibilities that FroboMind provides.
- Learn how to create a new FroboMind application and write a new FroboMind component using the Quick start tutorials.
You are welcome to contact us if you have questions or comments. Please be patient though, we might be busy developing new features or utilizing FroboMind in our many field experiments.